- "atom parent"
- integer id
- sequence label
- atom wxBitmap [= 0] the primary tool bitmap
- atom wxBitmap [= 0] The bitmap used then the tool is disabled.
If it is equal to wxNullBitmap, the disabled bitmap is automatically generated by greing the normal one.
- integer kind [= wxITEM_NORMAL] May be wxITEM_NORMAL for a normal button
(default), wxITEM_CHECK for a checkable tool (such tool stays pressed after it
had been toggled) or wxITEM_RADIO for a checkable tool which makes part of a
radio group of tools each of which is automatically unchecked whenever another
button in the group is checked
- sequence short_help [= ""] This string is used for the tools tooltip
- sequence long_help [= ""] This string is shown in the statusbar (if any) of the parent frame when the mouse pointer is inside the tool
This is equivalent to add_tool