This control allows the user to select a file. The generic implementation is a
button which brings up a wxFileDialog when clicked. Native implementation may
differ but this is usually a (small) widget which give access to the
- atom parent
- integer id [=-1]
- sequence path [=""]
- sequence message [="Select a file"]
- sequence wildcard [="*.*"]
- integer x [=-1]
- integer y [=-1]
- integer cx [=-1]
- integer cy [=-1]
- integer style [=wxDIRP_DEFAULT_STYLE]
- wxFLP_DEFAULT_STYLE The default style: includes wxFLP_OPEN | wxFLP_FILE_MUST_EXIST and, under wxMSW only, wxFLP_USE_TEXTCTRL.
- wxFLP_USE_TEXTCTRL Creates a text control to the left of the picker button which is completely managed by the wxFilePickerCtrl and which can be used by the user to specify a path (see SetPath). The text control is automatically synchronized with button's value. Use functions defined in wxPickerBase to modify the text control.
- wxFLP_OPEN Creates a picker which allows the user to select a file to open.
- wxFLP_SAVE Creates a picker which allows the user to select a file to save.
- wxFLP_OVERWRITE_PROMPT Can be combined with wxFLP_SAVE only: ask confirmation to the user before selecting a file.
- wxFLP_FILE_MUST_EXIST Can be combined with wxFLP_OPEN only: the selected file must be an existing file.
- wxFLP_CHANGE_DIR Change current working directory on each user file selection change.
You can use wxEVT_COMMAND_FILEPICKER_CHANGED along with get_filedirpicker_event_path.
Returns the absolute path of the currently selected file.
Sets the absolute path of the currently selected file. This must be a valid file if the wxFLP_FILE_MUST_EXIST style was given.