--This control allows the user to select a directory. The generic implementation
is a button which brings up a wxDirDialog when clicked. Native implementation
may differ but this is usually a (small) widget which give access to the
dir-chooser dialog. It is only available if wxUSE_DIRPICKERCTRL is set to 1 (the
- atom parent
- integer id [=-1]
- sequence path [=""]
- sequence message [="Select a folder"]
- integer x [=-1]
- integer y [=-1]
- integer cx [=-1]
- integer cy [=-1]
- integer style [=wxDIRP_DEFAULT_STYLE]
- wxDIRP_DEFAULT_STYLE The default style: includes wxDIRP_DIR_MUST_EXIST and, under wxMSW only, wxDIRP_USE_TEXTCTRL.
- wxDIRP_USE_TEXTCTRL Creates a text control to the left of the picker button which is completely managed by the wxDirPickerCtrl and which can be used by the user to specify a path (see SetPath). The text control is automatically synchronized with button's value. Use functions defined in wxPickerBase to modify the text control.
- wxDIRP_DIR_MUST_EXIST Creates a picker which allows to select only existing directories. wxGTK control always adds this flag internally as it does not support its absence.
- wxDIRP_CHANGE_DIR Change current working directory on each user directory selection change.
You can use the wxEVT_COMMAND_DIRPICKER_CHANGED event, along with get_filedirpicker_event_path.
Returns the absolute path of the currently selected directory.
Sets the absolute path of the currently selected directory. This must be a valid directory if wxDIRP_DIR_MUST_EXIST style was given.